Monday, November 29, 2010

Am i invisible?

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares."
Henri J.M. Nouwen (The Road to Daybreak: A Spiritual Journey)


 I thank you for all that I can. I learned to appreciate it and I do not believe anything that comes in our life is wasted because of it we will learn many things.

Like today, when I feel that I was no longer important, it doesn't mean I am nothin. Sometimes things that happen is for our wisdom. I need to change. Changed to be more honest with myself and this life. I can only say I don't  need them anymore as my friend, for being faithful is useless to me. I believe life is to give and take. and therefore it would not be in vain. somehow I feel a bit offended by them. I was invisible .. I will only exist when they called my name. I have no regrets if my goal in life is to be so good....wELL saya tidak sebaik itu!.

Since my life, I learned a lot about the frustrations and I already know what is the cure. LETTING GO!!. I learned from both my parents. Forgive and forget. It is not easy but not impossible for us(ME!!! ) to do. I am not a good person .. Sometimes I think people are very annoying. But I know I cannot change other people and circumstances. I can only change myself.CHANGE MYSELF~~



ouchhh meluahkan perasaan disaat menjelangnya peperiksaan...Good luck to me ^_^

No comments: